Happy Birthday To Clock Happy Birthday To Clock

didn`t like it

This is pretty stupid. I`m sorry it's just the way I feel about your video. You have to work harder and spend more time on you animations. this is a serious portal.

Spork-Lock responds:

Teh intrawebz is serious business!

Wait what?

Mars is Next! (1/3) Mars is Next! (1/3)

it was ok overall

Even though the animation and the graphics lack big time, there was something that kept me `till the end.
The dialogs were quite good and the voice of the B dude was excellent .. I was there waiting for Mars to explode. Guess that didn`t happen in this part.
You have to continue, and come up with a good story and plot for your next one in order to keep your viewers. I can sense you won`t insist on the animation and graphics for your next movies. A good, humorus story and sounds can compensate a lot.
Cheers!

Murray responds:

I've already written the script for parts 2 and 3. Yeah, the graphics and animation won't improve majorly on the next parts unless they were made months later, but I can nicely concentrate on the storyline and humour.

Thanks for reviewing. :)

-Sugar sugar- -Sugar sugar-

was fun to watch

Great job on lip-sync. I could really feel the guy is actually singing. It was fun to watch. There were some details in the animation I really enjoyed. The kicks, the falls, the black eyed ...
Keep up the good work.